Sunday, August 23, 2015

Moving Forward - Eldar Pirates

Whew...

It is premature to say I am 'back', but I do feel like it is time to move forward. I want to thank everyone for the kind comments on my blogs, the prayers, and the support. Life will never be the same, but I do find some comfort in keeping busy and I have not been idle, though I have lost my train of thought.



These Eldar Pirates are the first of ten. I really just wanted to paint something different and the Eldar were some of Sara's favorite.

I also started a new blog for Age of Sigmar. I really happen to like the game for a host of reasons, though it doesn't mean I've abandoned Oldhammer (all of my AoS games so far have been with my 3rd Edition Oldhammer armies).

I don't know that I will maintain the same pace I once had on this site, at least not for a while, but I did want to get back on. I'll try to get back to my Reading Rogue Trader series as well, though it's been a while since I cracked that tome.

Thanks again for the support.

8 comments:

  1. The look wonderful! That is a lovely color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look great, nice to see you back online. Hope all is well and look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely - the extreme edge-highlighting works really well.

    I'm glad to see you're back painting and posting; I hope it is giving you respite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you back. The eldar are looking cracking and are my next job as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to have you posting again. Great work on the Eldar!

    Warburton

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd just like to say I have really enjoyed your blog since I found it, t's inspired me to paint the squats I had in the craziest way possible, and I'm glad that you're getting back into it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a good news that your are slowly recovering and then enjoying again to paint some miniatures. I never loved too much the eldars, but the Rogue trader space pirates are really intriguing. I own some space pirates and I hope to paint them someday too ;)

    ReplyDelete