Monday, February 22, 2016

Frostgrave

Like many among the Oldhammer community, I've taken a liking to Frostgrave which has a very retro D&D feel to me. I posted these oldschool style roster sheets a while back on my Quindia Studios blog, but thought I might post them here for those who may not frequent my other site...



They are designed to be printed double sided and folded in half. There is also a version in French...



My current warband led by his most awful majesty Madcap Toddlekin and is made from a mix of Reaper, Wargames Foundry, and Frostgrave models. I started with an apprentice named Kip, a barbarian called Urich, a thief named Raker, two crossbowmen, and four thugs. My first game saw Madcap rise to second level, earned the moniker 'Nine-Toes' for Kip, saw one of my crossbowmen taken out of action for the next game, and buried one of my thugs. I earned enough coin to replace the goon with a dead hard Captain named Bornad the Archer. So far I've only played one game as part of a campaign, but it was a lot of fun and we have the next round planned soon. I am also collecting a proper Oldhammer warband from vintage Citadel models as well. More on that in the future...

1 comment: