Sunday, September 9, 2018

Inquisitor 54mm - Part I, The Inquisitors

I mentioned a while ago that I have a large collection of 54mm Inquisitor models, at least in terms of what most people seem to have for that game. I also promised to post pics, many of which I've never shown on the net before, but it turned out that most of the photos were poor. I finally had a chance to take shots of each model, so this week's post will portray the Inquisitors...





I had names for every model in the collection at one point, but for the life of me I can't find the folder with the character sheets. The top two are Johan Macharius and Tobin Grimm (who both featured heavily in the original campaign from 2001), but the monikers of the others escapes me. The entire collection features my rather amateurish and comic-book style attempt at NMM, but I liked the effect.

I'll have another post next Sunday, and each Sunday thereafter for.. well, a while anyway!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, it's been a while since I hadn't seen Inquisitor models, and these are superb! The head swaps make them look different enough, so I call for extra points :)
    Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. I particularly like the red hooded/cloaked guy with metal face and hand. Got me wondering what his story is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Top to bottom:
      Bombastic Puritan, promethium and brimstone zealot...
      Radical, accused of consorting with daemons...
      Mysterious, prefers to act from behind the scenes, favors deployment of assassins...
      Swashbuckler, Puritan though not as hard line, former Interrogator of the Radical...

      LOL.. really need to find the names of the others before I post their henchmen!

      Delete
  3. These look amazing mate. Jesus this brings back some great memories! Inquisitior was a great game.

    ReplyDelete