Thursday, September 20, 2018

Inquisitor 54mm, Part II, Johan Macharius

Somehow it completely skipped my mind to post Sunday, so I'll leave this here now and drop in another this Sunday.

I was first just going to post a pile of models, but I thought it might be good to post them in the warbands as they were recruited. First up is the retinue of Johan Macharius (including the big guy himself again for context). I'll included names when I can remember them, but alas the sheets (before I kept all such things on my PC) have been absconded with - obviously to prevent them falling into the wrong hands...


JOHAN MACHARIUS, JUDGE, JURY, AND EXECUTIONER 


MATHIAS ROLLER, FAITHFUL SERVANT OF THE EMPEROR'S WILL


BELTANE TARSHA, BOUNTY HUNTER


GOYA 1828-A, ARCO-FLAGELLANT/SWORD OF THE EMPEROR

Johan Macharius is Ordo Malleus and an Amalathian puritan in the strictest sense. These models were mostly out of the box kits, but I added the arm from a Ghazkull model. If memory serves, I copied this from one of the warbands in the first White Dwarf battle report (still have those around here somewhere, need to dig them out and have a read through again).

His arch nemesis, Tobin Grimm and his warband will be up next...

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work mate! Especially like the metallic effects on the arco-flagellant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O Those are amazing! The ork claw suits the mini perfectly, hehe. Superb paintjob on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Inquisitor had some cool fluff and I loved the imagery. I have some 28mm Arco-flagellants somewhere.

    ReplyDelete