Here is a quick of shot of the progress on Natasha's Luck, a fast pinnace or shuttle for Warhammer 40k.
I started with a black undercoat followed by spraying it with brown from directly above and about three feet away which produced a very nice gradient across the hull. Then I used a large brush to overpaint (basically a heavy drybrush that covers the raised surfaces while leaving the lower areas the base color) with Vallejo US Field Drab. I followed this with the more traditional drybrushing of Vallejo Green Ochre. The final step so far was carefully drybrushing the sharp edges with Vallejo Dark Sand.
This thing has skipped ahead in the queue, though I have lots of stuff I'm working on in parallel (more Undead starting tomorrow)! I have quite a bit to do, but the basic hull color is finished minus one last highlight to bring out the major shapes of the hull. Next I'm going to paint in various details, use some controlled washes to add some variety to a few of the panels, and add decals before moving on to weathering...
Oh, Happy Easter!