Friday, January 8, 2016

Yet More Heritage Miniatures

Ok, this is it - an Arcturan Illusionist/Assassin known as Tardos Mors (Arcturans are a race that have been my homebrew D&D campaign, the Realm of Quindia, since the 80's), a Wight, Succubus, Troll, and a pair of Kobolds.







The kobolds were some of my favorite. These were a blast to paint and I may need to dig through my stash and paint some more Heritage models. I have lots of them - goblins, orcs, bugbears, zombies, gargoyles, lizardmen, and lots more characters. I also have a shedload of Elan Merch Lord of the Rings models that fit in perfectly with these. Heritage and Elan Merch models fromed the basis of lots of D&D games in the early 80's.

So many models so little time...

1 comment:

  1. Lovely paint jobs on these old minis. I particularly like the way you use simple layering to bring out the character of each model. Vibrant and eye-catching work!

    ReplyDelete